This April 1 – 2, 2017 churches and congregations all over the world will unite for the International Prayer against Anti-Semitism and Nazism! The Word of God says that there is a spirit rising against Jews as the nation which was created and chosen by the Lord for a special purpose. Anti-Semitism is the fruit of this spirit. This is not only hatred of all Jews but the anti-Christian lie of the enemy (Satan) directed against God and His plans concerning all mankind. This is the spiritual veil which brings a curse to all countries and nations all over the world, destroys people, and separates the body of Messiah (Jesus Christ). The Prayer will be a joint spiritual blow to the evil spirits hatred and ignorance as well as to the curse of anti-Semitism.
FAQ: Participation in the International Prayer against Anti-Semitism and Nazism
Who can participate in this prayer event?
Christians of all denominations.
How do I participate in this prayer event?
It's easy! Pray on April 1-2, 2017. You choose how you want to participate in the event in the way that is most convenient for you:
- Individually (personal prayer).
- At a prayer meeting in your congregation / church / mission.
- At corporate meeting organized by several churches in your city / town.
Ways for churches and ministries to participate in the prayer event?
- If you are a pastor or an elder in your church / congregation or a head of mission you can:
- Hold a corporate prayer meeting in your church / congregation.
- Hold a praying meeting at the church / congregation during service.
- Organize prayer chains or prayer within specific ministries; home groups, etc.…
- Hold an interchurch or municipal prayer event.
NOTE: In this case we ask pastors / heads of ministries who want to become organizers of such prayers be sure to contact the Organizing Committee.
Should all participants register?
The Organizing Committee asks that everyone who want to join this Prayer please register.
Why is the registration needed?
Registration will help the organizers:
- Receive a full picture of participation on a country, city, church, ministry and individual level. It will also help us to take stock of, and to identify ways of further development of this prayer movement for future events.
Registration will give participants the opportunity to:
- Receive all the information about all the events that are held in the context of prayer event quickly; including information about seminars held in your city, live webcasts, etc.…
- Invite messianic ministers to share on a seminar topic “Anti-Semitism: Reasons and Consequences”. Please see terms on seminar organization on our website: https://kemokiev.org/the-ways-we-serve/prayer.
- Receive consulting assistance in organizing and carrying out of all events during this time of prayer.
- Receive a final report the prayer events held across the world!
Registration form for participants of the prayer event:
Note that it is important to fill out all the blanks on application!
- I am a member of a local church / congregation and I want to register for the personal prayer - download
- I am a pastor / his delegate and I want to register to hold a prayer in my church/congregation - download
- I am a pastor / his delegate and I want to take responsibility for organization and condacting the Prayer on interchurch level - download
The Organizing Committee for the prayer event guarantees your privacy with any information provided and assures you that no data will be shared.
Information for pastors and heads of ministries:
The Organizing Committee of the International Prayer against Anti-Semitism and Nazism appeals to pastors of churches and heads of Christian ministries to support this important prayer action – please communicate details of this event to members of your congregations and ministries and actively involve them it at your discretion. We ask that you pass the information about this event within churches affiliated to yours as well as to other churches in your city!
You can also initiate an interchurch prayer against anti-Semitism and Nazism in your city / region and become a coordinator to help prepare and carry out this prayer event in your region. Please note that for this, we ask you to get in touch with the Organizing Committee via email or by telephone at the numbers listed on the informational letter.
Coordinators of interchurch prayer need to:
- Pass the information about the prayer event to the offices of churches in your city.
- Pass this information to pastors of local churches in person.
- Organize and hold the prayer event.
We ask all participants of the Prayer:
- To inform the Organizing Committee about preparations needed in the timeline of the event.
- For subsequent information about the prayer event and the preparation of the final report, please gather information on the events that took place in your city and submit to the Organizing Committee.
Dear pastors, dear brothers and sisters!
We thank God for you and believe that our prayers together are pleasant for Him and will bring abundant fruits in work of salvation of many people who do not know their Lord and in work of restoration of fullness in the Body of Messiah
(Letters are accepted in Russian, Ukrainian, and English)
Tel: +38(093)1261317; +38(093)214 34 96
Respectfully yours, Organizing Committee of International prayer against anti-Semitism and Nazism.